Click here to download MySQL from official official website.
Click the Download button under MySQL Installer 5.7 for Windows.
- After clicking Download, choose which Installer to use by clicking Download.
- In order to download, you must click Login,Sign Up, or click No thanks, just start my download.
- If prompted, select Yes to allow changes to the computer.
- After downloading, check the I accept box under the License Agreement and click Next.
- Select the Setup Type as Server Only then click Next.
- To begin installation, click on Execute.
When installation is complete, click Next.
A walk through product configuration will then appear. Click Next to begin.
- First, select the Server Configuration Type as shown in below image then click Next.
- Set an account password, then click Next. This Sets the MysQl Root Password.
- Choose a name for the installed program, choose a user account under which the program will be used, then click Next.
- Use the Plugins and Extensions window to choose how the program will connect to the server, then click Next.
- To apply the chosen settings, click Execute in the Apply Server Configuration window.
- When configuration is complete, click Finish.
- The program will then go back to the Product Configuration screen. Click Next.
- Installation is now complete. Click Copy Log to Clipboard to see ReadMe file, or click Finish.
MySQL has been successfully installed on your windows server.