Welcome to the Faveo installation documentation. This documentation shows how to install Faveo Helpdesk on various platforms(OS)
Faveo is a leading open source, self-hosted, on-premise help desk software.
Faveo can be installed on a variety of platforms. The choice of the platform is yours.
- Installation instructions for specific platforms
The best way to setup the project is to use the same configuration that Homestead uses.
Basically, Faveo depends on the following:
- Apache (with mod_rewrite enabled) or Nginx or IIS
- PHP 7.3.x with the following extensions: curl, dom, gd, json, mbstring, openssl, pdo_mysql, tokenizer, zip
- MySQL 5.7.x or MariaDB 10.3+
- Redis or Beanstalk(Optional)
For complete minimum requirement list check here
Installation instructions for specific platforms
The preferred OS distribution is Cent OS 7, simply because all the development is made on it and we know it works. However, any OS that lets you install the above packages should work.
Installation instructions for Freelancer, paid and Enterprise editions
- Cent OS with Apache
- Cent OS with NGINX
- Ubuntu with Apache
- Ubuntu with NGINX
- Windows 2019
- CentOS Web Panel
Installation instructions for Community edition
One click installers
Faveo Helpdesk Community can be installed using following installers
- Softaculous https://www.softaculous.com/apps/customersupport/Faveo_Helpdesk
- Fantastico https://www.netenberg.com/fantastico.php
Installation via scripts
We have created script for simple, one click installtion of Faveo.
For Faveo Helpdesk Freelancer, paid and Enterprise version
For Faveo Helpdesk Community
Installation on a shared server
Faveo can also be installed on a shared server, though we highly recommend cloud, VPS or dedicated server for best performance and more control
If you’d like professional help commercial support is available, email us through the contact form.